This is a handy summary of body-guided self-development. You learn how you can reach specific goals through movement and body attention. We also look at some of the mechanics of such a learning process: Setting goals, identifying blockages in the body, choosing how to train.
You’ll learn basic tools that can support you or start you on your way into a self-guided project of personal change, or can enable you to accompany individual bodywork (or any kind of therapy) more efficiently.
This workshop is for you if you:
- want to take an active role in shaping your life and well-being,
- enjoy being physical and want to use this to foster personal growth,
- want to stop a specific emotion or mood that limits you,
- need a little extra momentum to reach your goals,
- look for a practical and enjoyable way of making changes in your life.
Whichever your situation, you’ll be more in charge of your life – and you’ll enjoy every step on the way.